Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy First Monthsary

This is my third 1st monthsary in a company. Twing first month lang naman ako nag ba blog and the rest is history. hehehe. As I celebrate my monthsary, there are few other celebrations happening today that I am aware of, namely:
 
1) Astafunding office blessing - Officiated by Father James Chacko of Don Bosco Parish. Just a week ago, we moved to our new office. A nice and cozy ambiance where we will spend most of your day [I mean night] in a week.
 
2) The Feast of St. Francis Xavier commemorates the death of St. Francis Xavier, patron saint of Goa. Since Fr. Chacko is from India, he mentioned about this feast is celebrated every Dec. 3 and it's happening now in Goa, India.
 
3) It's Merwin's birthday today. One of my teammate in Content-Creations working on Fttw project. I have only met him once.
 
4) It's also Ed's birthday today. One of the pioneer member of WorkForce/Astafunding-Manila team.
 
 
Happy Celebration peeps! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment