Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pasta Cravings - Baked Macaroni Recipe

I've been craving for pasta in the past few days. I had Yellow cab's Charlie chan [yummy!] and Mcdo's spaghetti. I was looking for a place where I could have a yummy pasta treat for a "sulit" price. I remember Greenwich Baked Macaroni. It looks great and tummy-filling in the ads, but when you have it you'll only get almost three spoonful of it. Not really enough for appetencies like me.

In the past months, i have mastered baking my favorite pasta! I got this from my Ate Cherie though I did some twist for my own preference.

This is in response to Maggie's request of how-to. It's so easy so let's get started! :D


Preparation Time: 00:10
Cooking Time: 00:30 including pasta
Servings: 4-8

Ingredients
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup butter
1 400g pack elbow macaroni cooked
1 can Corned beef
1 can mushroom, chopped
1 170g can NESTLÉ Cream
2 small pack Del Monte Beef and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1 1/2 cups Quickmelt cheese, sliced/grated
1 cup water
salt and sugar to taste

Procedure
1. Sauté garlic and onions in butter. Add cornbeef and mushroom and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the add sauce. Saute for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the cup water and simmer until thick.
4. Add cheese until melted. Adjust seasonings to taste.
5. Stir in cooked noodles to meat sauce. Remove from heat and pour in NESTLÉ Cream.
6. Arrange in a dish; top with grated cheese and bake at medium high for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.


Tada! A yummy, mouth-watery Baked Macaroni!


I guess i will have to bake another one tonight! I'm craviing aggaaiinnnn!!! wew!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Chec said...

Thank you! Hopefully i could post more this year :D

Did you try this Baked Macaroni recipe?

Anonymous said...

Alas!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was a really quality post. In theory I' d like to write like this too - taking time and actual effort to make a great article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to get something done.

Anonymous said...

im going to try dis out..its been a while that im looking for a bakemac that is easy to prepare..thanks i got an idea on how to do it..im craving a bakemac these past few wiks..i dnt have oven at home now i can cook one thanks to you!! hope to see more of ur recipe..

Anonymous said...

I miss Greenwich na so I'll make this tonight for dinner hehehe thank you! =)

Post a Comment