Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Every Christmas, back in my parent's house, my mom always decorate our Christmas tree. [I never knew it was fun pala. hehehe] As early as September, she finds time to setup the christmas lights and decorations. You would really feel it's almost Christmas time.

This Yuletide season, in our humble home, I bought our very own Christmas tree. I was excited with the idea of decorating it. [I wish I could share the moment with Andrea. hehehe] I felt the christmas rush when shopping for this tree and its ornament. Some items were already out of stock. I'm glad they still have a 6ft tall tree. Choosing ornaments is really challenging for a first time like me. I tried to grab some ideas from the christmas trees around the mall, hoping I could mix and match the colors. I chose the green, red and gold combination. Ribbons and Christmas balls and lights.

With the help of my mother-in-law, our two helpers, we've come up with this!

Tada!!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment