Monday, January 4, 2010

Nestle Fitnesse 14-Day Challenge Day 1

One of my new year's resolution this 2010 is to trim down some flabs and be physically fit. I'll start off with my diet and I'm taking up Nestle Fitnesse 14-Day Challenge!

Breakfast: Nestle Fitnesse Breakfast Cereals and Low Fat Milk
Lunch: Sandwich with ham spread, Skyflakes & Apple
Merienda: Apple
Dinner: Nestle Fitnesse Breakfast Cereals and Low Fat Milk
1pc fried chicken [courtesy of Pam]

Along side with these meals, i also started some home workout routine every morning. [Glad we already bought 3lbs dumbells years ago! hihihi]

Exercise: Arm exercises with dumbells, stretching, situps

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

so hows ur weight now? any changes?

Anonymous said...

so does the 14-day challenge work?

Anonymous said...

You are never going to loose weight eating like that!

Chec said...

hahaha! I have already figured that out! but it's still worth trying! ^_^

Anonymous said...

did you loose any weight?

dessa said...

Will try this out so hopefully it will work..

Anonymous said...

1 pack of sky flakes contains the same calories as 1 cup of rice. Sadly.

Anonymous said...

hi im michelle from los banos i really like eat so much nestle fitnesse just im so very sexy now its effective and i recomend all my friends thanks to nestle fitnesse

Story Book said...

Does anyone in here knows where to buy Nestle Fitnesse Cereal here in cebu?? Pls!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT YOURPROGRAMME IS PERFECT

Anonymous said...

did it do you great?? i wanna try...

Chec said...

Yes. It works. Diet plus exercise.

Anonymous said...

1 pc fried chicken?

Anonymous said...

just want to try it if its really working

Anonymous said...

good for you chec try having treadmills plus diet it works

Unknown said...

Saw this diet and I think I'll try it tomorrow. :) Plus dancing of course. I believe that to get the body you desire, you must also have proper exercise, not just the diet.

Anonymous said...

can i ask u how much is the 40g of fitness cereal? i cant really measure it and just want to make sure the calories intake is falls on 150 calories. and if i take the 40g of cereal with 125ml of HLmilk how many the calories would be? thanks..

Anonymous said...

i want to ask how many is the 40g of nestle cereals ? if using 1 litre of bottle to measure it, how many ml of 40g? if i take in the 40g of cereals plus 125ml of HLmilk, how many calories woulb it be? thanks

Anonymous said...

Im gonna tryy :) im REALLYY fat.

Anonymous said...

I'm at my day two of dieting haha! But I also visit the gym 3x a wk. So i hope it works one me. :)

Post a Comment