Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009 Year Ender

Year 2009 has been a good year for me. Not only that i got most of my "must have" gadgets this year, but also because there's really a lot to be thankful for. Most are answered prayers. Some are blessing in disguise. However, there are also some enigmatic things and events that I still can't grasp it's meaning or significance in my life.

I believe I'm a better person now. With all the challenges i have surpassed, decisions i made, the path i chose to take, emotions i tend to keep. All of this contributed to what i am now. Stronger. Better. But this is not the end. Next year is another year. There are still dreams to pursue. Plans to fulfill. and a mission to accomplish.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that have been part of my 365 days. To friends who listened to me, walked with me, laughed with me, shared their life with me and cried with me. To my family who have been very supportive and caring. To my husband who stood by me. To my daughter who gave joy to my life. And most of all, to our Creator who have been there, as always, when i needed Him most.

Let's always count our blessing. and be thankful for what we have. There's always reasons and things to learn from everything.

Happy New Year Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment