Monday, July 7, 2014

How to Apply for PWD Id in Paranaque City

Andrea's PWD Id has long been expired. We got her first id in Taguig in 2009 and it's valid only for three years. Since we already moved in Better Living Subd, Paranaque, I decided to get her new id here.

I searched the internet and saw derdo's blog post which is very informative. I was able to secure all the necessary requirements beforehand but I still called the DSWD office in Paranaque City Hall at (02) 829-3324 to verify the requirements. They said that I also need to provide a whole body picture.

I went to Barangay Don Bosco in BLS Section 2 to secure a barangay clearance with Andrea's name on it. They gave me a form to be signed by the president of our homeowner's association. Then I brought it back to them for processing. Fee is Php30.

After securing a barangay clearance, I went to Paranaque City Hall's DSWD Office at the second floor. It was already lunch break but they still processed my application! Yay!

Here are the requirements:
1. Medical Certificate / Clinical Abstract
2. Barangay Certificate (Purpose: Residency)
3. Three(3) pcs 1x1 ID Pictures
4. One(1) pc Passport size picture
5. Duly accomplished form

Be sure to bring the original and the photocopy but they will only get the photocopy. No need for birth certificate and school id.

And voila!

They gave me Andrea's PWD Id, purchase booklet for basic commodity and the medicine purchase booklet. Yay!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this info! :) God bless you and Andrea. It's a hard road ahead for parents raising kids with special needs. But we'll get through this, one day at a time :)

Unknown said...

question... kelangan ba andun physically ung mag aapply for the PWD ID? Or pwedeng representative lang?
Thank you!

Chec said...

Nope. ndi naman kelangan kasama... need lang yung mga requirements.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this. This is very helpful. I was able to get my PWD ID today in less than 30 minutes :)

i must also say that the staff of the City Hall were very accommodating and that they act with speed and courtesy. I just hope though that the PWD office be transferred to somewhere in the City Hall Building that is easier to get to. Currently they are located deep inside the building :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Should the medical abstract be within the same year?

Unknown said...

saan po to makakakuha? and mag kano bayad pa help naman po asap!

Unknown said...

Hi good pm ijust want to ask ilang days po makuha ang pwd id?

Post a Comment