Monday, December 14, 2009

My Wishlist


Dear Santa,

I hope you can read my post. Here's my wishlist for this year. You can leave it under our Christmas tree. But not on Christmas eve ha kasi we're still up by midnight. Don't worry about those baby fats you gained this year because we don't have a chimney. You could always sneak into our living room. I promise I won't peek or install a hidden camera. hihihi!

Eniweis, here my list:

1. Laptop
2. Belle de jour
3. White Wallet
4. Kenzo perfume
5. PSP (piano white) [I changed my mind, silver nalang para same color ng celfone ko]
6. Kenzo mousturizing body gel [I bought Puree Body Lotion from Body Shop instead]
7. Condo unit [saka na lang! hehehe]
8. New Fibrella umbrella (preferably with UV protection)
9. Cabinet
10. New chip for our Magic Sing with "Way back into Love"

Thanks,
Chique

0 comments:

Post a Comment