Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Minute Shopper


I am one of those last-minute Christmas shopper this year. I had no time to go to Greenhills or 168 or Divi or even St. Francis Square. Good thing there are one-stop-shop malls these days. so you really won't have to go to different places. Although they are a little bit pricey than the mentioned places above, rest assured you have a good quality of items or if not you can return it within 7 days as long as you still have the receipt.

I also learned my lesson few years ago... to have a list of names so you won't forget anyone. It also saves you time. You can plan ahead what items you should buy. Most toy stores offer free gift wrapping for toys bought from them. But you must be very patient and should expect long lines. Since most people, including me, will grab the free gift wrapping services which saves us lots of wrapper and effort.

One sad thing is that, although i am a Prestige cardholder, i was not able to use their exclusive gift wrapping service. You will have to pick it up after few hours and they can only entertain a maximum of 3 gifts per cardholder. So not good a thing for someone who is in a rush, like me.

Although I had a breeze shopping, I made sure that the gifts are still appropriate for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment