Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boy meets Girl

I've always wanted to write about how Mannix and I really met. But whenever i read my archive of our chats since August 2000, i can't help but reminisce the old times and feelings. And Yes! You read it right! We met online when Yahoo! Messenger was still on Beta and message archive was not yet a feature. But i did manage to save our cheesy conversations! hahaha!

It was on my first job when I used this messenger. It was the primary means of communication in the office. So my colleague, Denver, created me one with my full name spelled out! I was addicted to it that my job was affected. [My former boss could testify on that!] But what can I do? They kept on popping up! hahaha!

On the first day of August 2000, this guy popped and asked for my A/S/L. I usually asked where and how did he find my id. He said, my name was on the search result and he was intrigued with my full name! So from then on, he was my regular chatmate. He asked for my landline and we talked on the fone... for hours! Sometimes, even until it was already time to get up and go to work!

After two months of "bolahan", we decided to see each other. It was friday the 13th of October, we agreed to meet at SM Southmall. But I was surprised he was outside the office. I pretended I didn't noticed him [in short, pakipot!] and ride a jeepney to SM. He followed me on the jeepney but hesitated to call my attention! Stalker!!! hahaha

We finally met in SM Southmall food court and had dinner in Sizzling plate. :D

3 comments:

KissyLove said...

nice haha! someday I'll gonna post something like this :P

jhenskie said...

parang bitin naman chiq... dagdagan mo pa.. hehehe :p nakow yung sakin masyado ng open book para ikwento ko pa.. hahaha

Chec said...

@Kissy yeah post ka! nakakatuwa mag reminisce ng happy memories! ay sana lang happy ka i reminisce yung memories nyo ni Mr. J. hehehe

@jhenskie uu to be continued yan hahaha medyo ag aadjust pa ako sa work ko kaya ndi ko ma masundan! hehehe ... yun sayo i kwento mo na din! para kiligin din kami! hahaha

Post a Comment