Sunday, November 8, 2009

Officially In Love

Even before Mannix and I met, I know there was something special going on between us. As I said before, we talked on the phone until morning. What do we talk about? My past relationship! That time, I just broke up three months ago with my first boyfriend of two years. So it was really hard for me to forget everything. I confided in him why it did not work out. He was there to cheer me up and tell me that I deserve better. He consoled me and assured me that he will always be there for me. But he's not courting me yet! Ok?!

We don't go out often because of my work load. Sometimes, we meet on weekend. Sometimes, he goes to our house to fix our computer [trying to impress me]. Most of the time, we chat and talked over the phone.

He never really courted me. [Or maybe] I changed the topic when he was about to say it! hahaha! [I'm such a spoiler!] I was really hoping he would ask me but he did not! There was a point that I thought "maybe, he's really not into me". So I decided to match him up with one of my best friend Ailene! We talked on a 3-way phone. Sometimes I just listen to their conversation [mostly "kulitan"]. Until there was a time when we were talking about her and he uttered something like "bakit kasi kelangan i blind date pa sa iba?” Sounds to me like "Hindi ba pwedeng ikaw na lang?" [hahaha! uyy! ang cheesy!]

When he told me about his feelings and how much he cared, I don't really know what to say. He never asked me a question so how can I give him my answer? But I can't help it! So I asked him if he knew the Ilocano phrase "Ayayatinka". [I tought ndi nya alam eh! hehe!] And that's it!

There was just a funny thing about October 31. We were supposed to meet before that but due to a typhoon it was postponed. We still talk over the phone though. It was the day I finally said I love him. During our conversation that night, it came to me that not all months have day 31 so how can we celebrate our monthsary?

So I made an appeal if we could make our official date on the 29th! hahaha!

4 comments:

KissyLove said...

gracious goodness.. what's going on.. everybody's inlove.. gazz.. is it valentines already? haha! :P
muah muah ate siki

Chec said...

hahaha! I feels good to reminisce the times how and why you fall in love with the person you end up with. You can also remember the kilig moments!

It's not yet Valentine! Just writing a tribute for our anniversary! hahaha medyo delayed lang ng one month!

Jayee said...

naks naman.. nice story.. maybe i'll write one of these cheesy stories sometime.. :) galing-galing.. :)

KissyLove said...

I'll write if I already end up with my certain someone ^_^ ..
for now, I'll focus first on what s best for me, and that's to improve myself ^_^

Post a Comment