Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Made Me Feel Special... Thank You!

I just had a very Happy Birthday yesterday!

My day started right! I cooked my favorite Baked Macaroni! [I thought it was maasim kasi I used the regular Spaghetti sauce... I run out of Beef and Mushroom sauce kasi.. ndi naman pala. I also used Magnolia quickmelt cheese rather than the regular Eden Quickmelt... out of stock ang SM Megamall supermarket when i had my grocery last Tuesday] I shared it with my Team mates Manuel, Marj and Chris. Thanks they liked it kasi I love it! hahaha!

Then picture taking sa aming OSI newly painted freedom wall with Manuel's D40. :D


Then I finally decided to treat my friends to Giligans's Glorietta 5. [kasi nung isang araw pa ako undecided kung saan eh hehehe]

After office hours, Marj and I went to Makati.[There was an ongoing Con Ass rally! ... pero carry lang!] We went to Giligan's at around 5pm to have a reservation. But they told us they're not accepting reservations after 6pm ... only walkins. So we split ways muna ni Marj, I went to Greenbelt chapel with Mannix and Marj had to meet her Auntie.

We went back to Giligan's at around 7pm and we were already on a waiting list. No available seats for 20. Though we waited for more than an hour just to be seated, we still had fun! Lots of food.. drinks [beer, vodka, margarita]... picture taking... and laugh.. laugh.. laugh!

Then we had a little catch up things [at Starbucks 6750] with my ex-Globalink friends till midnight! [ They're with me until my "B"-day ends. ]

Thanks to my husband Mannix [who surprised me with a bouquet of pink roses and a box of chocolates delivered to my office], my Mama [Connie], my sisters Gie and Cherie [and Nonilon, her husband].


My Globalink super friends Hya, Denver, Jhen, Michelle [and Norman, her boyfriend] and Bhelle.


My OSI partners in crime Manuel and Marjorie, my softpaqers friends Alex, Danny, Gracey, Roy, RJ, Kuya Al and mmm.. Marc. [hehehe.. may ganon!].


And most of all, I thank Him kasi he made all these possible kahit may kung anong rally pa dyan sa tabi tabi! ehehe!

I really had fun. My special day wouldn't be this special without the special people in my life who made me feel special! [Redundant na kung redundant! basta special sila lahat sa akin! hehehe]

Thanks a lot guys!! Next time ulit!

4 comments:

badoodles said...

yey! kasama ako sa special friends.

Chec said...

of course naman ikaw pa!! ika mo nga .. "Para sa samahang walang katulad!" :D

Kissy said...

Ako di super friends huhuhu...Pero masaya ako nung makita ko kayo. namimiss ko na nga ulet kayo e. sana araw araw bertday mo para araw araw ko nakikita mga mentor ko :D *emo.. yuuuccckkk*

Chec said...

bhelle sorry talaga ahhahah antawag dyan memory gap! ayan ha ni update ko na! ang nag reretain kasi sa utak ko yung sitting arrangement sa giligans eh eheheh

Post a Comment