Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting my life back on track!

My fave month of the year is almost over! And for the past six months, there are so many things happened.
 
Significant or not, they've been a part of me. Meet up with old friends. Met new friends and bonded with them. Established a deeper connection with a close friend. Catched up with sibs. Celebrated special occasions with family. Checked up on some financial options. Been so busy with projects. Renovated our room. Decided to pusue a dream hobby. Joined photography groups. Blogged.
 
With all this in my daily routine, there are also some other things that were put aside. Now, I need these things be back on track. I'm not superman. I don't have special powers. But i need these things to keep myself busy. So many things to do in so little time. This is just a matter of 'Time Management'.
 
Now i need to go back to gymn [coz' i'm still paying for it]. Read my D5000 manual [little by little]. Join photowalks. Practice shooting. Watch movie once in a while. Look for speech therapy. Check up on my health. Learn new skills [in IT]. Manage our finances effectively. Have quality time as much as possible with My hubby and little princess. And most of all, have bonding moments with Him.
 
So help me God!

1 comments:

meow said...

It'l always help to evaluate yourself at the end of the day. It's a great deal to ask yourself "how can I become the woman of whom I dream?". Trust the Lord with all your heart and He will bless you as you pursue your dreams.

Post a Comment