Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm afraid to fly...

I can relate to these lines right now: I'm afraid to fly... And I don't know why... I'm jealous of the people who are not afraid to die...

O well, for those who aren't familiar, this is from the song Fallin'.

This is not because I am inlove or something... mmm... well... Actually... I really am jealous of the people who are not afraid to die! [hahah inulit lang! nakakadala kasi yung kanta! game!]

I envy those people who have the guts to do whatever they want. Me? I tend to rely on people around me [i guess most of the time]. I easily lose my self esteem when a person i depended on do not fully support or trust that i can do it. I'm not pointing fingers on anyone, this is me... whatever i did or failed to do, there's no one to blame but me because it's still me who decides.

Maybe i'm just afraid... to fly :(

2 comments:

KissyLove said...

I know how it feels. :D
Madali din bumaba ang confidence ko :(
diba ikaw nga nag pull pataas sa akin nun? and di pa ako nagtthank you sayo.
Salamat ng madami ate Siki. *emo emo*

Chec said...

@ Kissy bhelle ~ I've been trying to be strong and confident. I've been telling people to be optimistic at all time. but sometimes it's hard when you put yourself on their shoes.

'Easy to say, Hard to do!'

Post a Comment