Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unexpected Invitation

I was walking at the mall today to meet my mom. A guy, mid 30s of age, approached me and ask where is the cyberzone. I told him its on the 4th flr and continued texting my mom.

To my surprise, he walked with me and tried to have a little conversations. He introduced himself as Eric Mendoza. He was trying to shake my hands, i just waved 'Hi!'. He started asking me if i was alone and if I wanna have lunch with him. Or if we could hang out sometime. [uh oh!]

Although the approach is very friendly but I don't entertain stalkers. I was just smiling at him to show hospitality. He asked for my cel number but i told him that i don't give out my number and i don't go out. [I don't really wanna give out much details about me] He said he just wanna befriend me and hang out sometime. When he realized he won't get anything from me he said bye.

Wierd! I just had a feeling of deja vu. Wew!

4 comments:

StyleAnywhere said...

habulin naman kasi! hehe

Anonymous said...

You know what sis, its a modus operande... its a style of those people who want to take advantage of you. Its right you didn't show any interest to be his company... hay good job! never trust people you don't know...

Chec said...

Yeah I know it was some kind of a modus operandi. I just don't know what's with my aura yesterday at feeling nya mauuto nya ako. hays!

just one of my wierd days!

Chec said...

@ nino, ndi naman! mukha lang daw akong lutang at malayo ang iniisip that day! wehehe

Post a Comment