Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cheesy Tuna Corn Pasta Recipe

I love weekends. I love corn. I love pasta. This time I had a chance to cook one of my sister Cherie's pasta recipe, Cheesy Tuna Corn Pasta! Yum Yum! It's so easy to prepare that's why I love it too.

One good thing here is that you can increase or decrease the amount of some ingredients depending on your taste. If you want it more cheesy, then add more cheese. If you love corn [like me] then add more corn. So there's really no set amount of ingredients.


Here's mine:

500 gram package of any pasta you like
2 can of tuna (preferably in oil)
1 can of corn
1 sachet of mayonnaise
1 pack of all purpose cream
1 chopped onion
grated cheese of your choice (any soft white cheese would work, cheddar)
salt
pepper
olive oil
any of your favorite spices (oregano, basil)

Preparation:
1. Cook pasta. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute onion in olive oil until golden brown. Add tuna [including the oil as this will be incorporated into the pasta later] and corn.
3. In low heat, add mayonnaise and all purpose cream.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may also add other spices like basil or oregano depending on your preference.
5. Add the cheese just until it melts.
6. Lastly, toss the pasta in the skillet. Mix evenly. Top with cheese. Serve.

Make 4-5 servings. Now, enjoy!

[I forgot to take a picture. I was excited to eat! wehehehe]

0 comments:

Post a Comment