Monday, January 25, 2010

Photography Workshop

When I learned about PhotoWorldManila.com, i was really excited to enroll for their Basic Photography Workshop. I believe they're much cheaper than the one i saw almost a year ago. As of this writing, it's only Php3,500 for 5 sessions. And they have sessions on weekends. I know this is the right time for me. I promise myself i will join after Andrea's party. Good thing, one of my colleague and her friend also wanted to join. So we registered online and pay thru bank deposit. And the weekend after that, we were in front of the class! weee!

Most of us are hobbyist and in IT. And all of us wanted to explore more about our cameras and how to use the settings manually. Also to meet new friends.

One also said, he was a bit offended by one facebook group [Ndi porket may DSLR ka Photographer ka na!] hehehe! ouch! well then, you'll see! we'll be professional photographer someday!

Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation, Inc., is located at Fort Santiago.

So here's the rest of the story:
 
Posted by Picasa


I will post individual photos on my photoBlog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment