Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am not perfect...

I admit i am not a perfect citizen. Sometimes i break traffic rules.

I admit i am not a perfect employee. Sometimes i do non-work related during office hours.

i admit i am not a perfect friend. Whom you can call whenever you need me. There are other things to attend to.

i admit i am not a perfect daughter. Sometimes i cannot be there when you needed a companion. There's someone else who needs my company.

I admit i am not a perfect sister. Sometimes i hurt your feelings even if i don't mean to.

i admit i am not a perfect wife. I can't cook that well... but i do have specialties. i can't do the laundry all the time... 'coz my back aches. i can't clean the bathroom... 'coz i really can't!

i admit i am not a perfect mother. Sometimes i get so sleepy that i can't wait till you're asleep.

i admit i am not a perfect person, i commit mistakes most of the time.

But our Creator made an imperfect world for us to fill up each and every one's missing pieces. Can you fill up that missing piece in me, so we could be a perfect match? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment