Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Show Time!

Since my work schedule changed, I missed all soap operas on primetime especially Pinoy Big Brother [Melai and Jason]. But not anymore! I now have my new favorite! It's an early noon time show! It's Show Time! I am now addicted to it. Not only that i'm a fan of almost all the host there, It is really very entertaining! [Showtime starts my day and ends with Papa jack of Love radio. sila lang kasi ang sinusubaybayan ko kasi napapa hagikgik talaga nila ako hehehe]

Showtime is hosted by Vhong Navarro [one of my favorite actor/comedian], Sexy and pretty Anne Curtis [i love her outfit and her wit], Kuya Kim Atienza [i like him kasi andami nya trivia], band vocalists Teddy of Rocksteddy [i like him too kasi makulit sya sobra] and Jugs of Itchyworms [ndi ko sya una kilala, but i'm starting to like him na kasi i love his shades!]. And my super fave comic Vice Ganda as one of the jug-jey[judge] but he's unevictible. He's smart and very funny. I saw his MMK episode last year.

I love the part that they have to critique the contestants [as in super okray!]. And yung pinauso ni Vice Ganda na "Dahil dyan, may nag text!" hahaha! In terms of judging, very objective naman sila so it's fair. Mapa bata man or matanda, as long as maganda ang performance and enegy level patok ka sa pang ookray at sa madlang people. hahaha!

I know i'm an avid ShowTimer na talaga!

Sana tumagal pa ang airtime nila. and sana ndi magtagumpay ang mga katulad ni Osang na pampasira ng show! kumbakiet sila nasuspend ng MTRCB eh dahil sa kanya. [story] o well, sabi nga ni Vice sa kanyang facebook eh ndi nag tatagumpay ang may mga masamang intensyon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment