Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tomato Salad Recipe

I'm not fond of eating tomato salad but since my diet requires me to eat 6 pcs of tomatoes a day, I was forced to do so! I searched the web, I landed on Karin's blog and tried her recipe. And guess what! I Love It!!!

Tomato Salad

INGREDIENTS:
Serves 4
* 4-6 tomatoes
* 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
* 1-2 shallots, finely chopped

SALAD DRESSING:
* 5 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 ½ tablespoon vinegar
* 1 ½ teaspoon salt
* black pepper, freshly ground
* 1 clove garlic, finely chopped

METHOD:
1. Slice the tomatoes
2. Place them like roofing-tiles close upon each other.
3. Combine the dressing ingredients,
4. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the dressing over the tomatoes.
6. Garnish with finely chopped chives and shallots.
7. Put the salad in the fridge for 1 - 1 ½ hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment