Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mommy's Wish for Andrea

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Happy 8th birthday Andrea!!!

I've always been looking forward to your birthday. I want it to be very special... as special as my little princess. Actually may plan na nga ako for next year eh. Don't worry you won't wear your princess gown again for the third time. Baka by next year ndi na din sya kasya sayo kasi your such a big girl na.

I know you didn't ask for a big party. But we wanted to give you one as a thanksgiving to Papa Jesus for giving us another year. It's a privilege to be with you. There's a lot of things to be thankful for especially that you've done a lot of milestone for the past year. A proud parents indeed.

Now, my birthday wish for you. Simple lang. I know nakukulitan na sakin si Papa Jesus but I wish to hear you talk again. [I know you can and I know you will. Malapit na! Miracles do happen. Everytime I see you trying to do your best, it's all enough for me. Don't push yourself too hard, we can wait.]

So stay healthy and makulit. Always be a good girl, a good student and a fast learner like mommy. hihihi. We'll always be here to back you up. We promise to give you happy memories and fun-filled days.

I love you my baby girl, my little princess and my little angel. muah muah hugs hugs!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment