Friday, August 27, 2010

Ms Perfect Venus Raj

Miss Philippines 2010 Venus Raj was the crowd favorite. But she was not able to win the crown because of the judge William Baldwin's question. 
"What is one big mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"
After she gave her "major major" answer, everyone says "uh oh!".

"Thank you so much sir for that wonderful question. Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Good evening Las Vegas! You know what sir in my 22 years of existence I can say there is nothing major major, I mean problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I am here"

She could have won the crown and gave our country much pride and redeemed us a little bit from the tragic hostage crisis. But the tough question goes to her. It's really hard to admit a past mistake especially on an international tv, without thinking what would be its implication after the event. O well, maybe she's really not meant to win because nobody's perfect. And every one could make a mistake. She just have to give one. ^_^


Nevertheless, she is still a winner. Being on the top 5 is something else. So, Congratulation to Ms Venus Raj. I'm "very very" proud of you! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment