Thursday, June 10, 2010

On My Birthday!

Parang kelan lang nung huling birthday ko... ngayon birthday ko na ulit. As far as I remember last year din eh may event sa Makati. Ngayon, sarado nanaman ang Ayala ave dahil 340th Foundation Anniversary ng Makati. [Malamang next year ulit]

Feeling ko tuloy they're also celebrating my birthday! hahaha

Early this morning, when i looked into my dresser's drawer, I saw a birthday card. I was surprised kasi ngayon lang ulit ako naka recieve ng birthday card. What surprised me most is kung kanino galing... it was from Andrea's nanny! kaka touch lang!

Well, eniweis.. To my family and friends, thank you for all the warm greetings! And to Papa Jesus and Mama Mary! I love you! Thank you for another year. :')

Happy :-) Birthday to me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment