Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Blues

It's my birth month, and I still don't know what I wanted for my birthday! Could I ask for a genie or a shooting star that could make my wishes come true? Though they may seem fancy, i'd still wanna grab the chance. I don't really want any stuff, just peace of mind.

Yeah, there's a smile on my face ... but deep inside me, I'm crying. No matter how I tried... do things that is needed or what I wanted, I still feel empty. I'm trying to hide my tears coz I don't want anyone see me crying. I don't wanna be a burden. I'm trying to be strong because no one else will. I'd like to be the wall, that can be leaned on. Wish I could always be impregnable...

:"> [... just having some birthday blues...]

Maybe no one really knows me or what i had in mind... not even me.


“Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment