Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Election 2010: Success!

Though my presidential bet did not win this race, I'm still happy with the result of the election. In general, I would say it was a success. The survey was almost accurate. Kudos to the Comelec! Kudos to all the teachers and volunteers who have been part of the success. I also admire Villar and other Presidentiables who have already conceded. Its shows their respect with the current election system and the decision of the majority.

As what i've said on my previous post, even though i don't really trust that Aquino can handle this country, I will still support him. Change does not only depend on one person. Each and every one of us, Filipinos, can contribute even in small ways. Let us be re-united one more time and make it happen.

May God's guide us all :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment