Monday, October 5, 2009

My kind of things...


My kind of coffee...

More creamer, moderate coffee and less sugar.

Hot coffee in a MUG.
Grande for a Frapuccino!
I feel like my head's gonna blow when my coffee is too sweet.



My kind of perfume...

Flower by Kenzo.

I fell inlove with its moderate flowery scent which last for long hours. I love wearing it everyday! I believe it's worth its price. It has been my favorite perfume for years now.




My kind of jewelry...

Sterling Silver.

I'm not comfortable wearing golds. It might cost me my life, worrying it'd be snatch from me anytime I walk alone in the street. Although my skin reacts to fancies, I have found some nice brands of silver which i can wear without irritating my "sensitive" skin [*wink*].

And also, a Gemini's kind of jewelry is Silver. hehehe :D

2 comments:

MeL said...

I love that scent, too. Kaso collector na yata ako ng pabango. marami na akong bottles sa bahay. :)

Chec said...

me too! dami ko na din bottles!nakakapang hinayang itapon noh?

saka some scent brings back memories of the past [Something worth reminiscing ha!] :D kaya in those bottles nagtitira ako ng konti hehehe

Post a Comment