Thursday, August 20, 2009

Giving Credit to Where Credit is Due

It has been a year since i set my feet on this company. My evaluation did not actually impress me much. I was working hard for a year and i believe i did my best to meet my client's expectations. I was surprise i was given a lower rating due to petty company policies. I had two memos because of having late for more than 3 times in a month for the past year. [Most of those lates are just minutes past the allowed grace period. Well i did not anticipates most of the traffics along the way.]

For me, being on the Perfect Attendance list every month doesn't mean you're a good employee. [Who wouldn't want to be on that list and recieve some perks anyway?] But nevertheless, my being late doesn't affect the quality of my work [and my attitude?].

Another thing here is that i was not informed about the evaluation before it was approved due to some system failure at some point. And they cannot retrovert my appraisal because it has already been to the auditors and the upper management!

Now, to compensate all of these is for me to achieve a goal for six months again? Meaning, i will have to work [again!] on the merits I've been working for a year? does it sounds fair? Well i guess not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment