Monday, August 17, 2009

Driving Lesson 101

It's been a year since I had my driver's license which i got when i enrolled to a reputed driving school. My primary purpose then was really just to get a license. [I think] It's a lot easier when you're assisted by these driving schools.

It has also been a year since i had a grip on a steering wheel and set my feet on the brake, clutch and gas pedals. It was a relief though that i will be driving an autimatic car. [geez!]

We have her blessed after the morning mass at St. Micheal and named her after Alexandria, Lexah!

After a little bickering and niggling, i finally got Lexah off the road. At first I was a little tensed that i have benumbed my left feet and almost got a stiffed neck. Hahaha! The weather also bullied me into backing out! It rain hard that i almost can't see the road ahead! But when he realized i was really determined to learn, he stopped!

We drove around The Fort [though practice driving was not allowed] They wouldn't know naman unless i will have any violations. So super careful! But i had my excuses ready when a security approach us why i was driving so slow. mmm...i'll say "Where do we find a Metrobank ATM here?" hahaha!

We also drive her around Ayala, Makati. :D

I had a chance to apply what i learned [a year ago] about parking. We tried it at Market Market! Just a little more practice!

I never knew driving was this easy! Hah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment