Sunday, May 10, 2009

iWeblympics 2009

The first ever sportfest of Offshoring Inc. happens last May 9, 2009. First team to arrive with most member wins a special price. Royal Blue Team [my team] was a 3rd placer.

I'm glad they organized an event like this. Most of the employees never had a chance to meet the others employees for reasons like shifting and project assignments. I also felt 'alone' for the first few months of my employment. No one to chit chat with. Just work work work! [I'm glad i'm not alone.] One of my team mate said that he grab this chance to know more people associated with the company and gain friends as well.

The event was a succesful one. We had fun. The food was so Filipino [Taho, Fishballs, Squidballs, cotton candy, Singkamas and bagoong, Buko Juice, Ice cream, and my fave, banana Q]. The fiesta games too [Sack Race, Sisid Game, Pito Game, Calamansi relay, Pinoy football and chinese garter. By the way, My team won the Chinese garter! hehehe!] And most of all, this event developed a camaraderie between employees.

ciao! :D
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment