Saturday, May 23, 2009

Decided to pursue my passion...

Something inside me is shouting "You should pursue your passion".

Life is too short to set aside the things you wanted to do. If you really want it, act now. God have given us talents to develop. It feels like time is running out for me.

I wish to have a wedding photography business someday or a photo studio. I wish to explore the world and go to places. I'd love to take pictures of how beautiful Mother nature is. I cannot just sit here and watch the world go round. Time passes by so fast.

I know there are lot of considerations to make but i know I'm old enough to balance things. I'm old enough to know my priorities. I'm old enough to decide how I wanted my life would be.

... so I decided to pursue my passion ... in photography ... so help me God! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment