Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meet my new baby...

Let's just call her "Buchic". [My mom used to call me this kase] This is actually just my 3rd official fone for 9 years. I'm so attached to them that i can't afford to replace them with a new one unless there's really a need.

Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C510


Autofocus and 3.2 megapixels - the C510 Cyber-shot™ makes taking great photos a piece of cake. Just slide the smooth lens cover open and snap away.


[This actually the fone advertised by Sarah Geronimo! I just found out when i saw her on their site. ndi naman ako super avid fan noh!]

Pansin ko lang lahat ng napili kong fone "Fone ng bayan"!!
Me: Meron ba kayong C510?
Salesman: Ah oo! Mabili nga sa amin yan eh! yan yung kay sarah di ba?
Me: uhmm... yeah!

My second fone. Nokia 3230.


I bought this last June 2005. Gift ko sa sarili ko nung birthday ko. I like the maroon one eh since fone din sya ng bayan ayun nagkaubusan din ng color. hmmp.


My first fone. Nokia 3210.


Infairness, super tibay kaya neto. Finland made. kaya kahit ilang bagsak na eh buhay pa sya! Malambot yung keypad. easy to use. ndi nga lang makatanggap ng long text msgs! hehehe! binili ko naman to year 2001.

0 comments:

Post a Comment