Thursday, February 26, 2009

When God is talking...

I was in a taxi this Thursday morning and i saw a poster on the dashboard. The driver was asking for help and donations to sustain the chemotheraphy of his daughter with a cancer. I was moved. I remember the time when we're in his situation, needing money to sustain our daughter's hospital bill.

Back then, we don't know where to get all the money to pay a half a million worth. But when God is taking charge, He takes charge of everything. With all the help from PCSO, from my company, from our friends and family, we were discharge from the hospital.

Now it's payback time, before taking off the cab, i gave something to him. I know this single donation wouldn't be much but with God's help and with all his passengers that are willing to help him, they can make it.

In times like this, I know God is talking to me. There are many times I ignored him. There are times I still have to argue with my conscience if i should help. Or if this will just tolerate bad doings of others to make money out of people emotions. And I really regret that and i feel sorry for myself when I realized that I should have helped.

Sometimes we don't have enough time to think. In just a split seconds, other people's lives depended on us. It's better to have our instinct ready. Ready to be a blessing to others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment