Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wish List 2010

Since Christmas time na naman. Pressured nanaman ako. Pressured magisip what I wanted for Christmas. Santa might be waiting for my letter! OMG! So here is my letter.

Dear Santa,

You know I've been good naman di ba? Sometimes lang I got naughty pero sorry na ha! ^_^ Hope I still get a gift on Christmas eve. Wala man kami chimney nasa sala lang naman yung Christmas tree namin. You can go anytime. I won't prepare you cookies and milk na ha?! kasi you're getting fat na eh. Diet na tayo next year, samahan kita! ^_^


So, here's my wishes...


1. Flower by Kenzo
2. A book I find interesting. Duh??!?! by Francis Kong
3. Bag


Yun lang muna or now. Wala na ako maisip eh. hihihi.


Thank you Santa! Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho Ho


Love,
Chique  

0 comments:

Post a Comment