Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Palm Reading

When i was a little younger, i was really interested in things like palm reading, fortune telling, tarot reading and the like. I bought booklets about my zodiac sign, gemini. I wanted to know their characters, their compatible signs and their outlook in life in general. I wanted to know more about me. Sabi nga nila, "Love yourself first, before can love anyone." (Meron kasi cguro akong inferiority complex nung bata ako. Kaya i grew up shy, tame and afraid to reach out. hehehe)

During my college days, My friends and I wanted to go to a "Manghuhula". My ex's aunt kasi is a White Witch "daw". So one time, just for fun, we go to her to have our future revealed. (I have also learned that day na ndi kami ang magkakatuluyan! hehehe and it's true!) I really can't remember the rest of what she told me. mmm... memory gap? or she just talked too fast that my memory could grasp a thing she said. hays!

I also wanted to buy, during those times, a Tarot card and a book "How to read a tarot card". But i did not gave in. I believe kasi for you to have a good reading of a tarot card you should have your third eye opened first. Which i can't and I don't want to! (Afraid that i could see souls walking around me! hahaha just exaggerating!)

There was also one time that Mannix and I were walking around the Quiapo church. I was curious with all the fortune tellers around. Just for 50 pesos they will read your palm. And again, just for fun, I had my palm read. But we leave that place not believing anything she said. (Whatever you say, lady!) Well, thinking about it today, all i can say is "I guess, she's right".

Why am i telling you this? Because now i'm into reading my own palm. hehehe. I don't know but these things really interest me. Well... one day i was in a bookstore when i saw this book, "Palm Decoder". I was really eager to buy this book so i have it on my kris kringle wishlist last dec 2008. (Thanks mommy Bhelle!)

Now i'm still in the learning stage! I don't wanna mess up other peoples lives by saying "Huh?! magulo ang buhay mo iha! wala kang career! hahaha"

.... Meditating.... uhhhmmmm...... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment