Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary

Wedding Anniversary deserves to be celebrated in a memorable way. It is an annual renewal of our commitment to love one another and be faithful to one another. As we celebrate our 6th anniversary, let us be reminded of these vows.


We've been through a lot but there's more to come. My heart was torn a bit but my love for you patch it up. I know I'm not the perfect wife you have wished for. I know I'm not the perfect woman you have hoped for. With your love and God's guidance, It s my prayer and desire to fulfill my purpose as God wanted me to. I am confident that He has chosen you to be my husband. And I pledge to you my life as an obedient, faithful, trustworthy and loving wife.


"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."



Here's how I prepared for our 6th Wedding Anniversary...read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment